Physynth has received some fantastic reviews and comments over the last few weeks, here’s a few of them:
“Every now and then in a sea of copycats we see something truly new and unique that catches our attention”
“Overall Physynth is a blast; anyone who appreciates music and enjoys creating it will value the effort the designer’s put into this app.”
“Physynth is a great example of an experimental music app; offering the control you need to make meaningful experiments with predictable outcomes.”
“It is gobsmacking and amazing to say the least.”
Definitely worth the download! Very interesting approach and just damn addictive.
via Wire to the Ear
Dear pirate, I don’t blame you, or judge you, or persecute you. I don’t care what your justifications are for pirating our hard work. But if you want me to respect you… then you have to buy it or earn it by doing a bit of marketing for us with a review or tweet etc… and so forth : ) It’s the least you can do for a fellow human being. Thanks!
Version 2.0 contains the following additions and changes and additions:
- 2 brand new instruments!
- new export and import Soundscape feature, using iOS pasteboard*
- double tap manual to zoom in or out
- more manual tips and tricks
- dials/knobs allow dragging full screen from any side of the dial
- feel of the dials lighter with less inertia
- Design LCD displays more relevant information about edges
- Will require iOS 4.3 as a minimum
- iPad1 memory optimisations
- paste crash bug fixed
- many more little tweaks
* The Soundscape import and export is available on the files panel, and will export a custom text string of data containing all the information required. The string is not very big, which means you can use it for storing your Soundscapes, posting them on forums, emails, copying other people’s Soundscapes and supporting Physynth in other applications.
So all in all, a pretty great little free update. And more updates are coming.
We hope that you will enjoy this update, and please take the time to give a decent review and rate us as we are doing this purely out of our own pocket, and this will ensure we can give you more free updates, and it would be nice to know the effort is appreciated!